On 25, May, 2018 the Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council (2016/78) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and its free movement entered into force. Below is the information on how your data is or will be processed.
The administrator of your personal data will remain:
Greennovention Sp. z o.o.
ul. Żeligowskiego 32/34
tel.: +48 42 233 15 00
The Company will process the data obtained from you with the intention to conclude or implement the already concluded agreement for the supply of a product or service offered by the Company.
- The obtained personal data will be processed legally in order to prepare an initial offer, conduct marketing activities, including direct marketing, and handle the inquiries submitted via contact forms.
- The personal data obtained from you may be made available to other authorized entities providing services for the Company, e.g. the Accounting Office, IT services, advisors and other entities authorized to provide services for the company and/or customer, to the extent specified in and resulting from the provisions of this act.
- The processing of data obtained from you by the Company will be conducted on a voluntary basis. The refusal to provide data may make it impossible for us to take certain actions, e.g. sending an offer, answering inquiries that you may send to us.
- There are certain provisions in the Directive on personal data protection that give you the right to access your data, rectify or delete it, limit its processing or transfer it. If you give the Company the access to the personal data of your employees, proxies, members of the management board, partners, associates, contractors, suppliers, real beneficiaries or other persons, please inform these persons about the following:
- the scope of personal data relating to these persons that the Company has been given access to,
- the fact that the Company is the administrator of their personal data and processes it,
- that you are the source from which the Company obtained its data.
- If you have any additional questions, please contact us.